Please see the attached documents for information regarding Program Verification for Santa Ana High School.
Program Verification MEMO
Video directions can be viewed:
Please be sure to follow specific directions outlined in this email and the video instructions. Please contact the SAHS Counseling Office at (714) 567-4910 should you have any questions.
Santa Ana High School
In order to enroll, the following documentation is required:
- Enrollment Form: download, complete, print and sign
- Transcripts: A copy of the student’s most recent transcript. For new 9th grade enrollment coming from outside SAUSD, please provide the last report card from the forwarding middle school.
- Withdrawal gradesfrom most recent school, if student is enrolling during the school year.
- Immunization records: Students must have all required immunizations.
- Residency verification documents: Provide current copies of ONE of the following documents (dated within the past 60 days):
♦Utility bill ♦Escrow papers ♦Rental agreement ♦Voter registration ♦Driver’s license/ State ID
♦Pay stub ♦Property tax ♦Correspondence with government agency
We do not accept disconnect notices or mobile phone bills.
If applicable, please provide the following documents:
- Special Education documents: Special Education staff members will review documents prior to enrollment to ensure appropriate placement of the student.
a) IEP: Provide a copy of the most recent IEP.
b) Psychological report: Provide a copy of the most recent psychological report.
- Section 504 Plan: Please provide a current copy of your child’s Section 504 Plan.
- Language Assessment (LPAC)
- Expulsion Documents(if currently expelled from a public school)
- Medical Orders: Please provide any current medical orders or other district medical forms upon enrollment and before the start of each school year or when there are changes.
- Birth Certificate: (If student has been enrolled in another California public school, this is not required. Please provide only for students enrolling from a private school, out of state, or out of the country.)
*Please inform the Counseling Office staff if the registering student is in foster care.
Once you have completed the steps outlined, please contact the Counseling Office to schedule an appointment to submit your enrollment documents.
Santa Ana High School
Fax Number/Records: 714.567.4972