Work Permit* Procedures during Remote Social Distancing:
*Note: You must have a job offer from an employer before applying for the work permit.
Work Permit Directions
- Complete the work permit application "CREATING YOUR ONLINE APPLICATION FOR A WORK PERMIT".
- A PDF document (your work permit application) will be e-mailed to your sausdlearns email account as an attachment.
- You must print this form. (if you are unable to print, we suggest emailing it to your employer to be printed) e-mail Judith.Jones@sausd.us with a request for additional help.
- After you have printed the form, you will sign and get signatures from your employer and parent.
- When you have all three signatures on the application, you will scan/upload or take a picture of the completed application and email it to Judith.Jones@sausd.us
- If your grades are acceptable (applies during school year only) you will receive an e-mail from Judith Jones within 1-2 working days containing a copy of the actual WORK PERMIT. Forward this to your employer.
- Have your employer print this document for their files so that you can begin to work.
- The work permit will be valid until September 30, 2020 (at which time, you will need to re-apply the work permit).
Review the Work Permit Guidelines file above that contains legal information on work permits.