Online Course Registration for 2021-2022
Jaguar Parents and Students-
We are happy to inform you that we will be registering your student(s) for their 2021-2022 courses in the next few weeks. We hope you are able to assist your students in deciding their courses. Feel free to contact your student’s school counselor at any time.
There are a few major steps in planning each students program of study and online course registration for next school year: (1) ensure your student has access to their Aeries student portal account, (2) all students will attend an orientation with counselors and (3) students will complete the online registration at home with their parents before meeting one-on-one with their school counselor to review courses. Important dates are listed below:
Online Registration Portal Open
Online Portal Closed @
Meetings with Counselors
February 22-March 5
March 8-March 19
March 22-April 16
Please refer to the Student Folder: 2021-2022 Registration Materials for complete step-by-step instructions for online course selection. A Planning Guide is also available on the same page.
When choosing courses, please keep the following in mind:
Click below to begin registering:School staff are available for your assistance. Contact your student's counselor at (714) 241-5000 or by email:
- All students in grades 9-11 must take a minimum of 6 classes (60 credits) / All students in grade 12 must take a minimum of 5 classes (with counselor approval)
- Please select your courses carefully, they are used to refine the school master schedule
- All classes receive 10 credits per year or 5 credits per semester if a passing grade is earned
- AP courses are college level courses that will prepare students for the AP Exam. Students have the potential to earn college credit based on outcome of AP exam scores. Students are making a yearlong commitment when registering for an AP course.
- Dual Enrollment courses will earn the student high school and college credit with a grade of C or better.