9th Grade Physical Education Course Outline, Expectations & RequirementsMrs. Larsh
Attitude: is a little thing that makes a big difference!!!
Century’s PE program desires EVERY student to increase their level of fitness, develop healthy physical skills, and instill a deeper meaning of “LIFETIME FITNESS”.ATTENDANCE, UNIFORM & CLASS POLICY
· Be on time to class. Century’s Tardy Policy will be followed.
· Dress quickly and get to your role area. (You have 5 minutes)
· Running & fitness activity efforts will be part of your grade.
· Truancy absences will result in no “make-up” assignments.
· Bring a readmit following your absence, and ask your teacher for missed work.
· Daily dress in Century’s PE clothes or a green shirt & black shorts. & tennis shoes.
· NO JEANS will be worn.
· No sweatpants are allowed.
· No sandals or boots will be allowed. (We will loan you shoes).
· NO CELL PHONES or IPODS are allowed in class.
· No food, drink or gum is allowed (especially on the new field).
· Do not bring make-up or mirrors to class.
· A Doctor’s note is required for PE participation excuses more than 3 days.
· You will dress on rainy days!
· You will show respect for all teachers…as well as substitutes.
· Be prepared to work on Fitness each week.
Lockers & Locker Room Safety
· Do not share lockers or give your combination to anyone…even your best friend.
· Lock up all valuables in your locker during class.
· No running, pushing, hiding clothes, screaming, or unnecessary roughness. Do not throw things.
· Kick-off mud outside before entering the locker room.
· After class…REMAIN BEHIND THE LINE/FENCE UNTIL THE BELL RINGS.Consequences for:
Inappropriate Behavior Non-Suits/Tardies
1st Warning 1st Warning
2nd Detention or written activity 2nd Warning
3rd Parent Contact 3rd detention & parent contact
4th Referral to Discipline Office 4th detention
5th Referral to Discipline Office 5th Sent to Discipline Office