2020-2021 school year
Conference Period: periodRoom 215
714-569-6300 ext. 69585949-436-5563
U.S. History- periods
- Demonstrate respect for self, others and the classroom.
- Only one person talks at a time. Raise hand to participate and do so when recognized.
- Come to class on time and prepared to learn and with all materials.
- Try your best and be willing to ask for help.
- Food, beverages(except water), chewing gum are not permitted in the classroom.
- Comply with all guidelines set forth in the Student handbook.
Rewards for Positive Behavior
1. Recognition/PBIS ticket
2. Reflection on Citizenship Grade
3. Note to Parent/Guardian
4. Other rewards.
Consequences for Negative Behavior
1. Student will receive a verbal warning/change of seat.
2. Classroom detention, parent notification
3. Referral, parent notification/Parent-teacher conference.
4. Other appropriate consequences.Parents: Please see google classroom for updates ...Students in US History - code- per6 y6pers7----- per7medjz5x. I will be calling home from time to time to do a check in. New work will be updated shortly check google clasroom.
Students in Reading : Please see Google classroom for code for google classroom: guoaboj- - . Students I need to know if you have taken this class before since you have a code for the others we will provide one. I will be meeting with you on google meets to talk about the class and requirements.