Welcome to the 2015-16 school year! The MacArthur Parent Booster Organization (PFO) encourages ALL families to become members. Membership dues are just $5 per family. The membership monies are used for student field trips, enrichment programs, supplemental instructional materials, gifts, and supplies for our school.
During the 2015-16 school year, the PFO was able to fund the following:
- new library books
- 8th grade Museum of Tolerance field trip
- American Heritage Club traveling scholarships
- AVID program
- ASB Mactivity trip
- 7th grade Catalina Island science field trip
- the College and Career Day
- 8th grade end-of-year dance
- and more!
We need your support. Our PFO also sponsors MacArthur's Student Store, where children are able to purchase snacks and school supplies before and after school.
If you would like to assist with any of our activities, please stop by the Student Store or our meetings! We work for the kids!